Pearls Part 4
Care for your pearls part 4
Pearls of wisdom even!
I found the topic interesting as there are things I found out that I never realised were necessary. Pearls are very soft and need special care. They should never be tossed on top of or next to other gems. They will only get damaged this way.
Store your Pearls in a soft jewellery pouch or in their own earring box. Pearls can also be damaged perfume vinegar and lemon juice. So take care around these items when you are cooking or even putting on makeup etc.
Please find below a few helpful guidelines to help maintain your pearls and you will have these pearls forever.
- Only use jewellery cleaners marked safe for pearls.
- Don’t use an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Don’t Steam clean.
- Don’t expose pearls to ant industrial cleaner or polisher.
- Don’t use a toothbrush or any other type of brush to clean your pearls.
- Don’t hang dry pearls.
- Take pearls off when applying makeup or any other cosmetics.
- Make sure and have your pearls restrung once a year.
All our pearls unfortunately are not real but we take such care to make sure they are the best looking ones available for sale. They are hypoallergenic, Nickel free and Sensitive for your ears prices starting from €8, Have a look at the Pearl selection by Ear Sense.