Boo! It is time to haul out your Halloween earrings and other accessories to play dress up.
One of the best explanations of why we love Halloween so much comes from fashion-forward publication, Style Caster: “It is essentially a normal person’s Met Gala: Everyone is given the chance to channel their inner diva and dress like whatever persona best represents them”.
Whether you are planning to wear something slutty, quirky, or terrifying, earrings and necklaces are the perfect accessories for Halloween outfits. Here are some tips to showcase your iconic style with different earring styles.
Try a Headband
Because so many photos cut off the lower part of your ensemble, focusing attention on your upper area makes sense.
A themed headband can be bought or easily made at home. Combine them with a complimentary earring style for greatest effect:
- Maleficent horns with black onyx studs.
- Insect antennae with ladybird, clear or blue butterfly drop, turquoise bee, or multicoloured dragonfly stud earrings.
- Top Gun aviator sunglasses with parade ground worthy classic pearl studs or small square crystal stud earrings.
Top off your look with eye-catching headgear and matching Halloween jewellery:
- A sea captain’s hat with gold and navy drop earrings or navy-blue crystal heart earrings
- Dani from Hocus Pocus costume – Witch’s hat and two-tone star hoops, crystal star stud earrings, or gold sun stud earrings.
- Mary Sanderson from Hocus Pocus – crazy hair, a cape, and multifaceted crystal drop earrings.
- Elvis’s Priscilla – A beehive style wig with red or purple heart earrings
- Harley Quinn – Blonde pigtail wig dyed red and blue with gold triple hoop earrings or silver drop earrings with bar insert – the more the better!
- Become a flower power hippie with a tie-dyed headscarf and pink or clear crystal flower stud earrings.
Ideas that require less buying, and more shopping from your wardrobe are budget friendly:
- Dress in all black. Make up your face with tons of talcum powder and black eyeshadow to resemble a skull. Finish it off with Halloween skeleton hand earrings.
- Maddie and Cassie Euphoria costume including the quintessential hoop earrings in gold or silver.
- Anna Delvey (of Inventing Anna) needs glamorous gold cubic zirconia hoops, gold square cubic zirconia earrings, or mint green drop earrings.
- If you have left choosing a costume to the last minute, simply dress all in white and add Halloween ghost earrings.
Ear Sense Spooky Accessories-Hypoallergenic, Nickel Free
Never mind what earrings are in style now. The earring type that is always in fashion is one which does not leave you with red, itchy, and irritated earlobes.
If you have sensitive ears, our range of hypoallergenic earrings is nickel free to prevent gruesome irritation. Despite being manufactured so that potential irritants are eliminated from the whole earring, not just the post, they look like any of the most popular earrings. You can look spookily fashionable, with the peace of mind that any part of the earring can be in contact with your skin, and no reaction will occur.
Ear Sense earrings are made using a proprietary titanium alloy and contain no known allergens, surpassing every standard of metals purity worldwide. This makes them the perfect Halloween gift idea for everyone.
Now, you’re ready to take on Halloween in style! Whether you’re dressing up for a party or heading out on the town with friends, our collection of earrings for Halloween will help show off your personality and give you a head start on having fun.
What are you waiting for? Get your hands on something spooky today! Check out the Halloween earrings at Ear Sense.