Want to know the secret to surviving the madness of Black Friday? Online shopping for accessories!
Friday, 25 November 2022 is Black Friday – the unofficial start of the critical Christmas shopping season. It is typically the day you can expect to enjoy special shopping deals and big discounts.
Fun facts about Black Friday:
- A 2009 TIME magazine article explained that “the phrase Black Friday was first used in the 1960s by Philadelphia newspapers referring to the huge rush of people to shops on the day after Thanksgiving in the U.S.
- Now the term refers to retailers reaching profitability – or being in the black (as opposed to in the red) on their balance sheets.
- Black Friday isn’t the busiest shopping day of the year. The Saturday before Christmas is!”
You Get More Options
Shopping online gives you access to a huge range of products. Online retailers offer different brands and styles that are not necessarily available in shops on your local high street. This can be especially helpful if you’re looking for something specific.
The beauty of shopping for earrings online is the ease with which you can search for the right product, compare prices, and read reviews. You can browse through all the earrings and other jewellery categories effortlessly. Having such a wide variety available at your fingertips ensures that you get exactly what you want and need!
Compare the bliss of having various tabs open to the hassle of struggling Black Friday masses to find the perfect winter accessory. Only once you have found exactly what you are looking for at a price that suits your budget, will you add to your basket.
Bonus: All this can be done from the comfort of your own home – the wearing of trousers is optional! Ear Sense even offers a virtual try-on feature.
You Save a Lot of Time
One of the biggest turn offs about Black Friday is the chaos of competing with fellow bargain hunters. Added to that, once you have found the earrings you would like to buy, the queues to pay will doubtless be out the door!
The convenience of shopping from home means you won’t have to fight traffic or long lines at the mall.
When you buy accessories online, you save a lot of time. Because time is money, when you shop online you are doubling up your black Friday savings.
Bonus: In addition to saving precious time, online earring shopping cuts your travel costs and any order over €10 is shipped for free at Ear Sense.
It is Safer
As if the abundance of choice and time and money savings are not enough, online shopping is the safest way to buy hypoallergenic earrings and accessories.
Your safety is two-fold:
- The hustle and bustle of crowded stores is the favoured environment for pickpockets, handbag snatchers, and other thieves. With the throngs of shoppers looking to bag a great deal, Black Friday has criminals rubbing their hands in gleeful anticipation!
By shopping online, you avoid putting yourself at risk of being a target. You can shop with peace of mind knowing that your purchases are safe.
- In a brick-and-mortar shop, you would not expect to find a previous purchaser sharing exactly what they did and did not like about the goods. Instead, you will probably be ignored by a gum-chewing assistant at best or pressurised by a salesperson at worst.
The power of the internet means that you can check the seller’s reputation and reviews from other customers. You can also compare feedback about different earring types and make a better-informed decision before parting with your hard-earned cash.
Bonus: Reputable online earring shops use secure website tools to ensure the safety of your credit card and other personal details.
Shop Online for Black Friday with Ear Sense
If you are sensitive to hoards of shoppers, and/ or if your ears are sensitive to costume jewellery, then Ear Sense is the place for you!
Visit our website to start online shopping for accessories this Black Friday – and any other day.